It’s about three hours from being 2017 here in NYC and I don’t know how to feel about it. While 2016 has pretty much been a dumpster fire of epic proportions, with Drumpf in office, I can’t predict 2017 will be any better. Still, I’d like to do a quick post on my New Year’s Resolutions!
- Keep up with this blog: My first post was only two weeks ago, isn’t that crazy? This is like my third or fourth WordPress blog but I’m determined to keep up with it!
- Celebrate a strange national holiday every day: This one is strange, but fun! I’m looking forward to January 12th which is national Chicken Curry Day!
- Read at least 5 NetGalley Books
- Only borrow 4 books from the library at a time: The most challenging one yet!
- Curate my Instagram and my Read Read Said Tumblr
- Hit my Goodreads goal of 25 books for the year
- Finish knitting my first sweater: The sleeves are finished, now for the front and back!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?